- About Us
- For Patients
Health Care Services
- After Hours Care/ Access Hope
- Behavioral Health Services
- Chiropractic Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Dental Health
- Diabetes & Nutrition Center
- Family Medicine
- Hepatitis Services
- HIV/ AIDS Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Lab Services
- Latino Health Services
- Pain Management
- Pediatric & Adolescent Care
- Primary Care
- School-based Services
- Senior Health
- Substance Abuse
- Women's Health Services
- Contact Us
HopeHealth now provides dental services for HopeHealth patients at HopeHealth Specialty Services in Florence and HopeHealth in Kingstree.
Located at our office at 600 East Palmetto Street, Florence, dental care services are available for both children and adults and include preventive services such as cleanings, fluoride application, and sealants, deep cleanings, x-rays, fillings, extractions, and some crowns. Currently, we do not offer full mouth dentures, partial dentures, root canals, sedation, or braces. We do have referral partners for these services.
Oral health can often be a good indicator of patients overall health. Poor oral health can indicate, be associated with or worsen chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes, and even premature births or low birthweight. But many of the oral conditions can be treated prevented. As a result, regular dental care and receiving dental hygiene education is important for patients’ overall health and wellbeing.
We accept all dental insurances. To make an appointment, call our dental care team at (843) 413-3255.
Affordable Dental Care Services Florence
- Basic dental screenings and recommendations for preventive intervention
- Oral hygiene instruction and related oral health education
- Oral prophylaxis, topical application of fluorides (e.g., fluoride varnishes) and the prescription of fluorides for systemic use when not available in the water supply
- Application of sealants
- Diagnostic screening for cavities and periodontal disease through the use of dental x-rays, fillings, and single unit crowns
- Non-surgical-endodontics and extractions
- Other non-specialty oral health services.