HopeHealth Offices in Manning Switch Locations
MANNING, S.C. (June 14, 2017) – HopeHealth in Manning and HopeHealth Pediatrics in Manning are switching offices mid-June. Moving dates are scheduled for June 14, 15, and 16. Patients needing prompt assistance should call and speak to the answering service. For HopeHealth Pediatrics in Manning, call 803-433-4124; for HopeHealth in Manning, call 803-433-4321.
“With renovations underway and an office switch planned, we have placed ourselves in a better position to provide comprehensive quality health care services addressing social, emotional and physical needs for the entire family,” said Falecia Miller, Manning site director.
The expansion will provide more efficient care services for patients and better utilize the facilities. Both sites are receiving a facelift as part of the relocation process and, once complete, will include:
- Seating arrangements for 40+ patients in the waiting area for both locations
- Family practice office will increase exam room capacity per provider by at least 1-2 exam rooms even when all five providers are on site
- Two additional exam rooms will be available for the expansion of special services in Clarendon County to include substance and domestic abuse, medication assistance program, pregnancy education, and prevention services for unplanned pregnancies
Elements incorporated into the plan also include:
- Shared security services for both offices
- The launch of a tween initiative for the adolescent population (ages 12-16) in the pediatrics office, to include a designated teen waiting room
- Expansion of Women’s Health Services to include prenatal care up to 20 weeks gestation
- The opportunity to become involved in the South Carolina Reproductive Health Initiative Cohort Group 3
- Continuation of the newborn waiting room – a designated area for newborns <2-3 weeks of age
Offices will be closed to patients June 14-16 for the move and normal services will resume June 19. HopeHealth Pediatrics in Manning will be located at 11 W. Hospital St., Manning, and the family practice office will be located at 12 W. South St., Manning. The offices sit directly behind each other and share a parking lot. Normal hours of operation at the pediatrics office are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The family practice office is open 7:45 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For questions or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-245-2291