HopeHealth opens new location in Hemingway
HopeHealth opened the doors on its newest community health center location Wednesday, Dec. 1.
The renovated facilities at 2266 Hemingway Highway provide primary care services to patients of all ages in the Williamsburg area with Dr. Steve Reeves. HopeHealth in Hemingway hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The more than 10,000 square-foot space has 10 patient rooms and services include:
- Primary medical care
- Routine wellness visits
- Prevention and management of chronic conditions such as hypertension and diabetes
- Minor illness treatment (cold and flu)
- Minor/in-office surgical procedures, e.g., joint injections and cryosurgery
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Health risk assessments
- Health screenings (blood pressure, glucose)
- Lab services