As of February 26, a limited supply of the COVID-19 vaccine is available for HopeHealth patients (ages 65 years and older) by appointment only at these locations: Florence, Manning, Kingstree, Timmonsville, Lake City, Greeleyville, and Francis Marion. If you are a HopeHealth patient and 65 years or older, call your HopeHealth provider and request to be placed on the vaccine waiting list. When supplies allow, those on our waitlist will be scheduled at one of these locations. Walk-in vaccinations will not be available. To learn more about qualifications and locations, visit https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccine or call 1-855-472-3432. We will provide updates daily on this website.
It is mandatory for all employees, patients, and visitors to wear masks while within our facilities. Please bring your own face mask as we all are trying to do our part to stop the spread and protect the vulnerable and at-risk members of our community. Thank you for your understanding.
HopeHealth: Taking Care of You
HopeHealth is committed to helping keep our community safe while also meeting your health care needs. Our COVID-19 Strategy Team meets often to respond to the changing status of disease spread and adjust HopeHealth guidelines as needed according to CDC recommendations.
If you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath, and may have been exposed to or have concern for the coronavirus, schedule a TeleVisit with your provider.
Please understand that for your safety and the safety of all patients and staff, everyone that visits our facilities will be asked symptom-related screening questions. It is extremely important that the questions are answered honestly and in full. If you do not feel comfortable answering these questions, please call us.
At this time, all of our facilities remain open and are seeing regularly scheduled patients. Many appointments are being rescheduled as needed and we ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you are concerned about attending your appointment by calling your provider team.
When you do visit, we ask you to help us adhere to recommended measures by following these guidelines:
- You are required to wear a face mask the entire time you are in a HopeHealth building.
– Masks must be covering both your nose and mouth.
– If you are wearing a cloth mask, it should be double -layered with tightly woven fabric.
– Masks should not be visibly soiled or damaged.
– Masks cannot have one-way valves, visible gaps from face, or openings/holes as these release unfiltered exhaled air potentially spreading the virus to those around you.
– Clear masks/shields with visible openings are not acceptable as an appropriate mask.
– Click here for an article on common mask mistakes.
- Bring no more than one healthy visitor to your appointment who is not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, and preferably not a senior. Additional visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicles.
- For pediatric patients, please do not bring siblings to the appointment.
- Be mindful of temporary barriers, signs, and other measures in place.
Additionally, if you have a smartphone, take a moment to download the Healow app and ask your care team to web enable your account. This will help you access your HopeHealth information and even keep appointments should we have to temporarily close our doors. Find out more below.